Mary Ann Martinez, M.D. is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology. She is a native Texan, in private practice in Austin, Texas since 1997. She opened her solo office in Westlake Hills in 1999. Dr. Martinez is the only physician at Bee Caves Dermatology. She personally sees each and every patient. All procedures including skin biopsy, cryosurgery, skin surgery, Botox, Kybella and Dermal Fillers are done only by Dr. Martinez. You will never see a PA, NP or aesthetician, only a board certified dermatologist dedicated to personal patient care. The small staff is the original staff since 1999. We are all here for you -the patient!
Dr. Martinez provides comprehensive dermatologic care for patients of all ages. Her focus is preventative skin care, skin cancer and atypical mole detection and treatment, skin disease treatment and skin health maintenance.
SPECIAL MEDICAL INTERESTS:
Teen and adult acne, female acne, skin cancer prevention and detection.
Botox, Dermal Fillers, Kybella, Chemical Peels, Eskata (for the treatment of seborrheic keratosis), anti-aging skin treatments
Our goal is to help you look and feel your best , whatever the age, whatever the problem in a small personal efficient office. We believe bigger is not always better and hope you will agree!
- Duke University Medical Center – Dermatology Residency
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston – Internal Medicine Internship
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio – Medical School
- University of Texas at Austin – Undergraduate
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Board Certified American Board of Dermatology
- Texas Dermatologic Society
- Austin Dermatologic Society
- American Acne and Rosacea Society
- Travis County Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Spanish (Medical and Semi-conversational)